Camp Crone Rd Project
Information on Camp Crone Rd Project - this is a 5 phase project:
- Phase 1: West Lake Rd to House #463 includes the removal and replacement of asphalt and sub-base. Installation of two catch basins to catch storm run-off from roadway. Scheduled to be completed September/October 2017
- Phase 2: House #463 to House #467 includes removal and replacement of asphalt and sub-base. Scheduled to be completed in September/October 2017
- Phase 3: House #467 to House #471 includes removal and replacement of asphalt and sub-base. Scheduled to be completed in September/October 2017
- Phase 4: House #471 to Swim Area Gate includes minor sub-base rehabilitation and re-surfacing. Scheduled to be completed in Spring 2018
- Phase 5: Swim Area Gate to end of road near House #477 includes minor sub-base rehabilitation as required and resurfacing. Scheduled to be completed in Spring 2018
We are using a $100,000 grant to have Phase 1-3 completed by a contractor (Adhan Piping) over the coming weeks. I will communicate further with the property owners as a construction schedule is completed. We just received the final contracts and are scheduling a pre-construction meeting soon.
For Phases 4 & 5 we will be utilizing town resources (equipment, labor, and funds) to complete prior to the summer season next year.
Local News 9.19.18
In win for suspended frat brothers, judge denies Syracuse U request to stop 2nd lawsuit
The ruling means that at least two of the Theta Tau students will be allowed to continue taking classes at SU this semester....Read More